Anger Management Service Fees, Terms, and Conditions
The following fees, terms and conditions apply to the services provided by us.
They are non-negotiable and subject to change without notice or consultation.
We, the service provider, also reserve the right to end any service provision without notice, consultation, explanation or
Please ensure that you read and understand these fees, terms, and conditions.
Immediately, upon acceptance or engagement with any service provided by us, the service provider, each client or service user, is deemed to have entered into a contract with us and agrees to be bound by the fees, terms and conditions as stated on this page.
Individual Anger Management Fees
The following fee structure applies to Individual Anger Management One-to-One Services.
in Northamptonshire & Milton Keynes:
• Monday - Friday, between 8:00 am and 9:30 pm: £50 per hour (pro-rata).
• Saturday, between 10:30 am and 4:00 pm: £80 per Hour (pro-rata).
• Sunday, between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm: £90 per Hour (pro-rata).
• Concessions available upon request.
(Concessions are only available during the day, Monday to Friday, and once booked may not be cancelled or moved).
All weekend fees are payable in advance at the time of booking. Once booked, a Saturday or Sunday appointment may not be cancelled or moved and no refund will be given under any circumstance.
Intensive weekend Anger Management Course Fees
The following fee structure applies to Intensive Weekend Anger Management Courses, (Crash Courses)
These courses service the communities of Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
• Weekend two-day course: £650 (Saturday and Sunday) - One payment in advance.
Each course has limited places, therefore, the following conditions apply to the service user:
• All fees are payable in advance when the course is booked,
• The booking is non-transferable and may not be cancelled,
• All decisions of the service provider and Course facilitator are final,
• Full terms and conditions for of our Anger Management Courses
General Terms and Conditions
The following forms a binding contract between the service provider and the client, the conditions of which are non-negotiable and non-transferable.
The client is any individual, individuals, couples, families, groups, company, or organisation, who accept and or engage with services provided by the service provider.
The service provider is TonicTalk Ltd. and its employees, associates, representatives and agents.
Entering a contract
Each client, individually or jointly and severally, is deemed to have entered a contract with the service provider, immediately upon acceptance or engagement with any service or service provided by the service provider. In so doing, the client accepts and agrees to be bound by the Fees, and Terms and Conditions as outlined in this document (Internet site page).
The service provider reserves the right to change or update fees, terms and conditions without prior notice or consultation.
Since all outcomes with respect to all services provided by the service provider are significantly dependent upon the client and their level of engagement, input and the severity of their presenting issues, it is not possible or reasonable, in good conscience, for a counsellor or psychotherapist to make any form of guarantee with respect the outcome of any form counselling or psychotherapeutic service offered. Therefore, the service provider offers no guarantee whatsoever, either expressed or implied, with respect to outcomes for any services. Any and all mention or discussion with respect to outcomes, including, but, not limited to, quality, time scales, and relational and personal change or development, are to be considered strictly as the opinion of the individual concerned and therefore do form a guarantee, warranty, or any part of a contract, either expressed or implied.
Standards of behaviour
The service provider reserves the right to report to the police for prosecution any overtly threatening behaviours, harassment, physical assault and or damage to property. Any and all occurrences of such behaviours and the surrounding circumstances leading into and out of the events are excluded from client confidentiality. The service provider, will peruse prosecution to the fullest extent of the law and seek damages with respect to any and all assaults on their employees, associates or representatives. The service provider will also seek compensation for any damage to any of its counselling, consultation, or training rooms or their content. Any client involved in such unlawful actions or any client who accidentally damages the property of the service provider agrees to pay:
for repair and restoration of any damage done to a counselling, consultation or training room or building,
for replacement (new for old) of damaged or stolen goods or furnishings,
£1000 per day compensation to the service provider for each room damaged while repairs take place,
£1000 per day compensation to any the victim during any convalescence period after an assault,
£150 per hour, including travel time, for any and all court appearances made by the service provider,
for all losses and consequential losses,
Additional compensation set by a court with respect to damages for any physical or psychological harm caused,
any and all expenses and fees incurred with respect to private medical care and
any and all court and legal expenses.
The service provider will endeavour to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal materials and information shared during counselling appointments. However, confidentiality is limited under law and subject to breach if laws are broken or if there is suspicion of such laws being broken.
Fee and Service conditions
Once booked, all appointments are chargeable unless 48-hour notice of cancellation is given by the client.
The service provider reserves the right to terminate the contract and services at any point without notice, consultation, explanation or compensation.
The client is only entitled to the services which they have already paid for and if cancelled by the service provider, the client is only entitled to a refund for the outstanding services.
The client, has no entitlement to future provision of services. No guarantee is offered, either expressed or implied, with respect to the provision of services in the future.
Documents and Letters for Courts and Court Appearances
All documents, past and present, provided by the service provider, herein henceforth known as Document or Documents, remain the property and copyright © of the author or authors and of the service provider. No Document may be reproduced in part or in whole without express written permission. Also, no part or parts of a Document may be reproduced out of context so as to distort meaning or give a false impression.
Any individual or agent of an organisation, with or without consent, who presents or submits a Document or Documents in part or whole, to a court, court employee or representative of a court, or to any party involved in a court case or legal dispute, in so doing agrees to be bound by and pay the following fees without exception and to indemnify the service provider against any and all consequential expenses and losses with respect to that court.
All work undertaken or time spent with respect to any court without exception, including but not limited to, preparation, presentation, writing, travel, and appearance, is chargeable at £150 per hour.
Any and all court appearances are subject to a minimum individual charge of £500 payable in advance of each appearance.
Furthermore, any action undertaken by a client, past or present, or an agent acting on their behalf or a third party involved in a dispute with a client, past or present, or an agent of said third party that results in an employee, associate or agent of TonicTalk Ltd. being requested or obliged to attend court or undertake any work with respect to a court, the aforementioned client agrees to pay the above fees.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all invoices and outstanding fees are payable within 30 days from the date on the invoice. Thereafter, all outstanding sums are chargeable at a further rate 10% per 30 days, Pro-rata, on the outstanding sum. Any and all outstanding monies that continued to go unpaid after 60 days of the date shown on the invoice will, where necessary, be forcibly recovered by the courts or agents of the courts and any and all costs and fees incurred in pursuing said recovery will become chargeable and form part of the outstanding sum.
The following forms a contract between the service provider and the client. The conditions are non-negotiable.
Contract: Terms and Conditions
The course is the training in spoken, written and other visual formats that is the focus of this contract.
The course designer is TonicTalk Ltd. And its agents and employees.
The course provider is the organisation or individual/s to whom course fees are paid and with whom this contract is made.
The tutor, teacher, facilitator, or trainer are the various designations which may be utilised to describe the individuals facilitating the course. The course provider and the facilitator may be one and the same.
The participants, guests, students, or delegates are the various designations which may be utilised to describe the individuals in attendance of the course.
The Sponsor is the individual or organisation who paid the course fees to the course provider. The participant and sponsor may be one and the same.
The venue is the premises in which the course is being provided.
Breaks are predetermined time periods within the course to allow participants space for personal care. This includes comfort / toilet breaks and a lunch break.
Entering a Contract
Each participant and sponsor is deemed to have entered a contract with the course provider as soon as payment for the course is made. The terms and conditions of said contract are presented herein and are non-negotiable and non-transferable.
Cooling off Period
Under UK law, there is a possibility of a 14-day cooling off period for all services that are arranged online, over the telephone or by mail, such that, if one was to cancel within that time, one would be entitled to a refund. However, under specific conditions, there is no cooling off period.
This is a personal development course and as such it is a leisure activity. This course is also for specific dates and with limited attendance and therefore, booking or reserving a place, reduces availability. The result of these facts is that this course is exempt from the need to provide a cooling off period. Therefore, no cooling off period is provided. Please consider carefully your options and decision to attend before booking, as you will not be able to cancel your booking once payment is made.
Exclusion of Liability - losses and or damages
TonicTalk Ltd, and their employees and agents, the course provider and their employees and agents, and the facilitator/s shall not be liable to any party, including, but not limited to, the participant and the sponsor, for any indirect losses or damages and direct or indirect consequential loss or damage which may be suffered by any party in connection with this contract, the course, the use of the material provided by the course facilitator or the actions of any participants, venue staff or their guests.
The only liability is a direct loss which may only be considered to have taken place if the course provider fails in their commitment to provide the course. The sole remedy of that liability is limited to a single full refund of the fees paid to the course provider by the sponsor. Beyond this, there is no obligation, responsibility, or liability, expressed or implied, in connection with this contract or services provided to the sponsor, participant or any third party.
- All course fees are payable in advance.
- There is no cooling off period.
- Course fees are payable irrespective of the participant’s attendance or engagement.
- If the course provider cancels the course, the sponsor will be entitled to a full refund of the course fees.
- English is the spoken and written language of the course.
- Course participants are to be unaccompanied. No additional person or persons are to accompany participants. The course provider reserves the right to refuse entry.
- The course booking and fees are non-transferable.
- There will be no refund of any fees whatsoever for cancellation by participant or sponsor or non-attendance by the participant.
- There will be no refund of any fees, in full or in part, if the participant withdraws from the course before commencement or completion.
- There will be no refund of any fees, in full or in part, if the participant is withdrawn or excluded from the course for disciplinary reasons.
- No compensation will be paid under any circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they are able to arrive at and enter the venue. If any participant is under a court or police order or on a ban list maintained by the venue that prevents entry into the area or venue and therefore prevents attendance. This will result in withdrawal from the course without refund.
- At the discretion of the facilitator and or course provider, a participant may be voluntarily or involuntarily withdrawn or excluded from the course for any of the following disciplinary reasons:
- Breach of Health and Safety Laws.
- Disruptive behaviour.
- Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated. Any disruptive behaviour, as determined by the facilitator or course provider will be reviewed in the context of what is in the best interest of the course, the course provider, the facilitator, and the participants as a group and may result in the offending participant or participants being immediately excluded from the course.
- All communication devices, including telephones and other mobile devices will be turned off and remain unused for the duration of the course. A use of or disruption caused by such devices may result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- No electronic entertainment devices including music or audio players and electronic books may be used during the course. Failure to comply may result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- For the sake of all participants and continuity, each participant will comply with the timings of breaks. There will be no additional breaks or absence from the course. Any lateness or additional absence may result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to arrive good condition and able to fully engage with the course. Any form of impairment, including, but not limited to, drunkenness, being under the influence of substances and or narcotics will not be tolerated and will result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- Consumption of any form of illicit drugs or alcohol during the course will result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- Since this is a group course and will be provided within a confined space, personal hygiene is significant. Failure to arrive and remain in a reasonable state of personal cleanliness may result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- Assault, abuse, or threatening behaviour.
- During the course, any assault upon any individual or threatening behaviour of any form will result in removal, immediate withdrawal, and possible prosecution.
- During the course, any abusive or disrespectful behaviour of any form, including verbal abuse, physical abuse, or threats, directed at other course participants, the course provider, the facilitator, any members of staff, members of the public, police, members of the emergency services, or any venue staff or their other guests will not be tolerated and will result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- Prior to the commencement of the course, any abusive or disrespectful behaviour of any form, including verbal abuse, physical abuse, or threats, directed at the course provider or their staff, the facilitator, or any venue staff or their other guests will not be tolerated and will result in immediate exclusion from the course.
- Each participant is entitled to maintain their own views and beliefs. However, expressed discrimination and or bigotry of any form, including but not limited to, racial, gender, sexual, religious, disability, or cultural bias or hatred, will not be tolerated and may result in immediate exclusion.
- While the course provider endeavours to provide excellent quality courses and materials, Anger Management, Anxiety, Depression, Domestic Violence, and Interpersonal Relations are huge subjects and the courses offered are essentially time limited and intensive and cannot cover all aspects of the subject concerned. Nor are they tailored to specific needs, desires or expectations of individual participants or sponsors and are instead general in their presentation and content. Therefore, no guarantee or warranty of fitness for any particular purpose or expectation is expressed or implied by this contract or advertising materials. Each course is to be considered by the participant and sponsor as entertainment or a leisure activity and the participant must derive for themselves best personal use of the content and materials provided.
- The course provider reserves the right to change or terminate the course without notice or consultation.
- The course provider reserve the right to change course material and times without notice or consultation.
- The course provider reserve the right to change course venue without notice or consultation. Following change of venue information, if a participant is unable to attend, they may request within 48 hours of receipt of that information or by the day prior to the commencement of the course, whichever is shorter, and be entitled to a refund.
- The course provider has final say pertaining to all matters concerning the provision of the course and its attendance.
- All decisions by the course provider are final.
TonicTalk Ltd, (its agents and employees) as the course designer retains all copyright © with respect to all course content and materials. The content of the course and all materials are copyright in part and as a collective work and remains the intellectual property of the course designer. No course content, written or spoken is public domain or for general consumption and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, edited, altered, published, transmitted, stored, sold, offered for sale, passed on to a third party, performed, used to create derivatives, or utilised to educate or train others, in part or as a whole, in any way whatsoever. The only permitted use of content and or materials that have been provided during the course, is personal use by a participant who has completed the course without being excluded or withdrawn. No other license is provided.