Anger Management Services Across Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Luton and Dunstable
Quick Contact Information:
Tel: 01933395497 (Private office line with answer machine)
Main site: ww.TonicTalk.co.uk
Please feel free to contact us regarding all your Anger and Aggression Management and Resolution needs.
We are happy to answer all your questions and are able to help and support you.
The following towns are in our catchment area:
● Milton Keynes ● Dunstable ● Newport Pagnell ● Olney ● Daventry ● Northampton ● Kettering ● Wellingborough ● Rushden ● Leighton Buzzard ● Hitchin ● Bletchley ● Aylesbury ● Banbury ● Bicester ● Bedford ● Sandy ● Luton ● Rushden ●
Anger Management Therapy
We have taken Anger Management to a new level! We do not promote the management of issues. All our treatments and courses are designed to help anger-sufferers reduce and then resolve their anger issue. For most people, there is no need to spend a lifetime managing your issues, worried about the next incident or episode, when you might wreck your relationship, ruin your employment opportunities, find yourself in court or hurt the ones you love. With effective treatment and effort, anger issues are readily reducible and resolvable. These days, Anger and Aggression issues are very common, in the home, at work and socially and range in intensity from occasional explosive arguments all the way through to persistent domestic and social violence. Equally common are charlatans, fakers and wannabes, who claim to offer Anger Management and pretend that they can help you, but, instead are just cynically recycling clichéd advice. So, be careful of who you choose to help you, as your choices are important.
However, We are a full-time independent private professional practice with over a decade of experience helping individuals, parents and families overcome all types of difficult issues. In that time, we have specialised in Anger Management and Domestic Violence and offer three different treatment regiments:
• Individual One-to-One Appointments (Usually one hour per week, but, can be more if necessary) and
• Intensive Weekend ‘Crash’ Courses (Small groups limited in number)
• A combination of One-to-One A.M. Therapy and an Intensive Weekend ‘Crash’ Course.
Fees and Terms & Conditions
Intensive weekend course Fees:
• Weekend two-day course: £650 (Saturday and Sunday) - One payment in advance.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Weekely one-to-one Fees:
• Monday - Friday between 10:00 am and 8:30 pm: £50 per hour.
• Saturday between 11:00 am and 4:30 pm: £75 per Hour.
• Sunday between 11:00 am and 4:30 pm: £100 per Hour.
Terms and Conditions Apply
When compared to:
• The average solicitor charges: £200 per hour,
• The average wedding costs: £25,000,
• The average separation or divorce costs: £44,000,
• The effect of family breakdown on children is long-term and incalculable, and
• The average cost of defending a police prosecution in court with a jury: £4000 and £900 without a jury and
• The long-term effects of a criminal conviction for aggression and violence are also, incalculable.
Anger Management is cheap by comparison and is an investment that will generally pay for itself time and time again, in improved relationships, general happiness, less stress and better employment opportunities. The alternative is to keep walking away and continually building new relationships with new people in a never ending stream of the same problems repeated again and again. - Why not just solve the problems and Change your life for the better?
Choosing Between Treatments
Intensive Anger Management Courses
These courses are designed for those who want to quickly improve their personal, relational and life circumstances. They are useful for those who cannot attend weekly appointments or whose circumstances are in urgent need of an intervention, such that there is imminent danger of relationship breakdown, loss of access to children, loss of employment or of some other difficult or destructive outcome. These courses may also be useful for those needing to regain access to children or who are going to court and quickly need to attend Anger Management. (Attendance certificates are available upon request).
• Extremely effective
• Quick Preventative Effect: Changes can be made with immediate effect, preventing the breakdown of relationships
• Quick Remedial Effect: Can be helpful in regaining access to children or rebuilding relationships.
• Shared Experience: A group course offers the opportunity to examine the course material with lots of shared examples.
• Destigmatised: Being amongst other anger-sufferers helps one realise that the issue is common and can be resolved.
• Support: During the course, the group can be extremely supportive, caring and encouraging.
• Unsupported: Following the course, without a therapist, the individual is alone to fully utilise and integrate the material into their life.
• Immediate Expense: While in the long-term, the fees are comparable, in the short-term one has to pay for the treatment in one lump sum.
One-to-One Anger Management
Individual one to one Anger Management therapy is designed for those people who recognise that they have some form of Anger, Aggression, Communication, or Reactive Relational issue that is damaging the quality of their life, their relationships and perhaps even, their employment opportunities and wish to change it. If this is the case and they are willing and able to attend weekly appointments, (as best they can), and dedicate time and effort into the process, then, this type of One-to-One therapy, can substantially improve an individual’s life, relationships and work-based opportunities.
• Extremely effective,
• Dynamic: The treatment will dynamically change as you change over the weeks,
• Very Supportive: Weekly opportunity to review, debrief and unwind,
• Affordable: Fees are weekly and therefore more affordable.
• Slower: In one hour one can only do so much and it sometimes takes a few weeks before the effect starts to take hold.
All the advantages with none of the disadvantages: Intensive courses are brilliant for quickly and effectively resolving critical issues with almost immediate effect and for returning stability to one’s life and relationships. On the other hand, individual therapy offers over a much longer period, a bespoke opportunity to engage with all the personally relevant content of an intensive course, combined with weekly access to an expert, highly-trained Psychotherapist or Counsellor that can support and guide you on a weekly basis.
However, what if one could combine all the immediate high impact advantages of an intensive course, with the longer-term help and support of One-to-One individual therapy? Well, you can! We believe that this is the ideal approach. To take the best of both worlds, without any of the disadvantages. To do an intensive course and quickly resolve immediate problems and stabilise one’s life and relationships and then, take advantage of One-to-One Anger Therapy support and assistance to fully integrate the course work into your life, relationships along with personal support and relational support.
Anger Management Service Area
Our Individual One-to-One Therapy catchment area is as follows.
Our Higham Ferrers office services the communities of:
• Rushden • Wellingborough • Bedford • Kettering •
Our Newport Pagnell office services the communities of:
• Milton Keynes • Newport Pagnell • Northampton • Olney •
However, since people are only expected to attend for the weekend the provision Intensive Anger Management Courses is slightly different and people may travel from further afield and therefore the service area is much greater and includes:
• Buckinghamshire • Bedfordshire • Northamptonshire •
• Milton Keynes • Bedford • Luton • Kettering • Northampton • Dunstable • Wellingborough • Newport Pagnell • Rushden • Olney • Leighton Buzzard • Hitchin • Daventry • Bletchley • Aylesbury • Banbury • Bicester • Sandy • Rushden •